Leith Bowling Club Belhaven Triples takes place on Saturday 13th July and the draw is detailed below:
Rules for this competition are as follows:
- The entry fee is £15 per rink.
- The competition will follow a Round Robin format and consist of 3 games for each rink.
- Each round will start at the times stated above and will consist of 50 minutes play.
- Each round will start and end on the bell. If the jack has been thrown prior to the final bell, the end will be played.
- There is no trial end.
- All burnt ends will count.
- The FIVE section winners and THREE highest up runners-up will progress to the Quarter Finals.
- Two points will be awarded for a win and one for a draw.
- In the event of a tie in the group stage “Shots For” and if necessary “Ends Won”, will be used to determine a winner.
- In the event of a tie in either the Quarter Final, Semi-Final or Final an extra end will be played to determine the winner.
The Belhaven Open Triples is sponsored by Belhaven Breweries.