Leith Bowling Club McGillivray Senior Open Pairs takes place on Saturday 3rd August and the draw is detailed below:
Rules for this competition are as follows:
- The competition will follow a Round Robin format and consist of 3 games for each pair.
- Each round will start at the times stated above and will consist of 9 ends.
- There is no trial end.
- All burnt ends will count.
- The SIX section winners plus the TWO HIGHEST UP runners-up will progress to the Quarter Finals.
- In the group stages, two points will be awarded for a win and one for a draw.
- In the event of a tie in the group stage “Shots For” and if necessary “Ends Won”, will be used to determine a winner.
- In the event of a tie in either the Quarter, Semi or Final an extra end will be played to determine the winner.
The Leith Bowling Club Senior Open Pairs is sponsored by John McGillivray Funeral Directors.